Conveyance of Property

The plot title remains with the builder in such situation society is required to file conveyance application/ deemed conveyance application. Many times the property card recorded/ 7/12 extracts in respect of plot is not transferred in the name of the society or the purchaser. Our property paralegal assistant and on call expert property lawyer can assist you and your lawyer in transferring the title of the plot in the revenue records & also file applications for deemed conveyance.